Navigation Pages

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Current Skin & Hair Care Favourites

Here are some of my favourites at the moment.
ENJOY!

Garner Ultimante Blends
Sleek Perfector Oil 

This as worked miracles in my hair. I apply it after I have a shower and brush it through. It makes my hair so silky and healthy.

Bioré
Triple Action Toner

Bioré's Triple Action Toner is one of my most important staples. It makes my skin feel really fresh and brightens up my face in the morning. It is the ideal toner; it cleans, tightens and clear my face and even fights spots. I don't know what I'd do without it.

Feel Good Organics Lip Balm
Strawberry Delight

I picked this up at Target. It smells absolutely amazing and makes my lips feel smooth. 

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
Daily Calming Facial Lotion

The Cocoa Butter Daily Facial Lotion is super hydrating and does miracles on my skin. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I use this everyday and it makes my skin so soft. 

Strawberry Body Sorbet
with cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

The Body Shop's body sorbet is incredible. They make your skin smell amazing and is cooling when you apply it which is perfect on a hot day. If it gets really hot you can even put it in the fridge to cool it even more. I am loving the strawberry scented one but you can get them in moringa, mango, pink grapefruit and satsuma.

No comments:

Post a Comment