Navigation Pages

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Lush Haul

I recently went to LUSH to restock my bath collection. It took me a while to decide what to get but in the end I thought I might as well try out some things I haven't tried before.  I thought I'd just get bath bombs as I still have quite few bits of bubbles bars left and I absolutely love how soft they leave my skin. 
 I have wanted to try these for a while; American Cream Hair Conditioner and Popcorn Lip Scrub.

American Cream Hair Conditioner
I smelt this conditioner and I instantly had to buy it. It smells just like a strawberry vanilla milkshake and thanks to the double-strength conditioning it leaves your hair feeling really moisturised and soft. 

Popcorn Lip Scrub
I have been wanting to try this out for a while and yes it is just as good as I thought it was going to be. It is a great exfoliant and moisturiser for your lips with coconut oil leaving them really soft and tastes delicious thanks to the popping candy and salted-caramel popcorn flavouring.
Honey Bee Bath Bomb (far right)
The combination of aloe vera and honey are really soothing and calming although the scent wasn't too strong and personally I like a bit stronger smell. But it worked wonders on my skin and it felt soft for days after the bath.

Avobath Bath Bomb (middle right)
This is a scent to really wake you up. I absolutely love the scent of lemongrass and therefore loved the scent of this. By the name i wasn't too keen on buying it but I thought I would give it a chance and loved it. I made my skin really soft and my body ready for the day. I wouldn't say this would be the bath bomb to use just before bed though.

Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb (far left)
This is my favourite thing I bought this haul and i will most definitely repurchase it. It has a delicious fruit scent  that filled my whole bathroom and makes your bath explode with colour. My skin felt so soft after. I can't wait to use it again.

Fizzbanger Bath Bomb (middle left)
This bath bomb as quite a sweet smell of toffee apples. The bath is really moisturising and perfect for people who like sweet smells.

I hope you enjoyed my opinion on some LUSH things i have bought and maybe swayed you to give some a chance you may not have thought too.

2 comments:

  1. They look and sound really nice next time I'm in lush I'll pick Up one of them to try myself :)
    Have fun blogging :)

    http://classybutterfly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your bath!

      Delete