Navigation Pages

Saturday, 7 February 2015

January Favourites

Sorry it's a bit late but here are my January favourites. It has been hard to narrow down all my favourite things from this month  to just 5, but here they are. I hope you enjoy it!


Victoria's Secret Frosted Magnolia Perfume
This is my absolutely favourite scent at the moment. It is quite a sweet scent (floral and fruity) but I absolutely love it. I have been using it everyday for a very long time. It is a big bottle and lasts for ages. I used this perfume when I was on holiday and now it reminds me of the great times I had.





Clearasil Rapid Action Pads
I found these quite a while ago and thought I would give them a go and absolutely loved them but I forgot about them for a while until I rediscovered them recently and I have fallen in love with them again.
They are perfect for getting dirt out of your poor and helping any spots become a lot less visible. I use these everyday after removing my make up, they help get rid of any make up that has gotten into my pores as well. I can feel them working on my skin which I love so I know that they are working. They are quite strong so after I feel they have done their job I make sure I moisturise my face afterwards.
I cannot tell you how much I love these and I definitely recommend them.


Nail Polish Removal Pads
These make removing nail polish so much easier and faster. They take off so much more nail polish the ordinary nail polish remover and makes your nail feel nice afterwards.
I got mine from Sportsgirl but you can find them in any pharmacy. These are a big must for any girl who loves their nail polish.


Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss
I am absolutely loving this lipgloss at the moment. I don't really like wearing lipsticks because I find them too thick on my lips and the colour are too full on for me. These
lip glosses have great colour coverage, not like some lip glosses that look one colour in the pot and turn out to be a really different, paler colour on your lips. They also don't make your lips too sticky and really moisturise your lips. The colour I love at the moment is TRUE LOVE.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
This brush gives me amazing coverage of my liquid foundation and helps it blend into my face perfectly. I would definitely use this brush over the actual foundation brush because I find those brushes don't blend the foundation into your face as much.
I love the whole RealTechniques Brush range.

No comments:

Post a Comment