Navigation Pages

Monday, 18 May 2015

Mini Lush Haul

 Exam season is coming up and there is nothing better than getting away from the stress of study and having a relaxing bath with When I'm shopping I can't help myself but pop into Lush and get a few bits and bobs. Restocking my Lush bath selection which tends to get used up very fast. Every time I go to Lush I try to get something I haven't tried before, making my bath a bit more exciting.
Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb
This is a beautiful sweet, fresh, floral scent that is really relaxing and calming. With petals floating in the bath it is the perfect place to be with a warm blanket of water around you. I love how soft my skin feels after the bath once I have spent way too long in it and have gone a shrivelled.
A definite must in your collection of bath bombs.
 Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb
Such a cute looking bath bombs, it is such a calming scent of lavender and sandalwood oils, perfect for when you need to calm down and relax after a stressful day.
 Floating Island Bath Melt
The Floating Island Bath Melt has a delicious, calming vanilla scent. I have had this before but I had to repurchase this as it is my favourite bath accessory. It is amazing for moisturising and softening your skin. I always enjoy my baths with this bath melt.
Godiva Shampoo Bar
A delicious smelling shampoo bar that leaves my hair feeling really soft and shiny. I love how simple it is. As this is my first shampoo bar I was quite unsure about it, having shampoo in the form of a bar didn't seem right but i was proved wrong. Simply rubbing it in your hair until it foams up and it lasts for such a long time. I would definitely recommend it.

Have a great day and comment below if you have any questions or requests for blogs!
SweetBlur x

No comments:

Post a Comment