Navigation Pages

Saturday, 2 May 2015

What Is In My Makeup Bag?




I have two collections of makeup; one in a box which are the makeup that I don't use all the time, and my makeup bag where I keep all my makeup that I use everyday (my favourite makeup). Here is a sneak peak into the content of my everyday makeup bag.


The makeup bag I use is from Susan's. I love the pattern and although it looks small it can hold a lot of makeup.


I have two foundations that I use on a day to day basis.

Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless Foundation - I love the coverage of this foundation and the way it sits on my skin. I use this foundation more than the other because it covers my skin better and looks good even on dry skin which is a huge bonus, as well as it being SPF 22. I have this foundation in the shade 220.

Revlon Photo Ready - The coverage of this foundation in comparison to the other isn't as good but it sits really nice on my face and it stay perfectly on my face for a really long time and the colour is beautiful on my face.


Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Primer - A primer in my everyday makeup routine is a must. It helps my makeup sit better on my face and last for longer. I really like the way this primer feels on my face.

Maybelline Loose Powder - I find have a powder over the top of my foundation is like icing on a cake. It makes my face less shiny and gives it a bit more dimension a long with my bronzer. i use the colour 02, medium.


Face Of Australia Water Proof Mascara - This makes my lashes look a lot more full and darker which is my main problem after getting a bit of powder on them and it also make my lashes longer. Got to love the miracle of mascara.

Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss - This lipgloss is my saving grace. If anyone is looking for a long lasting, moisturising, non-sticky amazing lipgloss this is the one you want. Depending on intense colour you want to go you can add as little or as much lipgloss as you want. My favourite colour is pinky red called 'True Love'. I also have a sweet pink colour called 'Nude Kiss'.


Face Of Australia Blush - Blush is probably my favourite part of my makeup routine. It instantly brightens my face and gives it some colour and it makes my face look like I have a really lice tan.
I use the colour 'Terra'

Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer - Bronzers give you a beautiful, healthy glow and dimension to your face. I have the colour 'golden tan', it is an amazing colour with a bit of sparkle. I use the bronzer on my cheek bones sides of my nose and a bit on my forehead.

Please let me know your favourite everyday makeup products. Have a lovely weekend!
SweetBlur x

No comments:

Post a Comment