Navigation Pages

Sunday, 13 December 2015

Get To Know Me Tag



Here are a few questions so you can get to know me better!

How old are you?
17 

What is your favorite subject in school?
Biology 

What’s your favorite drink?
 Orange juice or lemonade

Do you participate in any sports?
 Soccer & softball

What’s your favorite colour?
Orange 

What’s your favorite animal?
 Snow Leopard 

What’s your favorite holiday?
 Christmas


Have you graduated from High School?
 No, in year 12 (my last year of school!)

Have you been out of the country (Australia)?
 Yes, I am from England & have been to lots of places including France & Spain

Do you speak any other languages?
 I can roughly speak French, Bonjour!

Do you have any siblings?
1 younger sister 

Do you like school?
I hate the classes but I enjoy the social atmosphere 

Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
 Zoella, Thatcher Joe, Tyler Oakley, Pointless Blog, Gabriella Lindley, Caspar Lee, the SacconeJolys, etc....

What’s your favorite movie?
 There are too many to choose from!

Any pets?
Two dogs & a bird

What’s your favorite food?
Pizza & chips

What’s your favorite movie?
There are too many to choose from but I love Disney & Harry Potter

What are your favorite shops?
Lush, Mecca Maxima, Dotti, Top Shop, etc….

I hope you enjoyed it! Please let me know if you have any other questions!
SweetBlur xx



No comments:

Post a Comment