Navigation Pages

Monday, 2 May 2016

April Favourites


Before I get into my monthly favourites I just want to say that I'm sorry I haven't done any blogging for a while, I've been very busy lately as I'm currently in my final year of school with lots of assignments and study to do. I am currently in my school holidays and thought I would make a quick blog post before I get back into study. I just wanted to let you know that I may not blog very often for a while until I finish school but stick with me and by the end of the year, I should be back into it again.

Now, although this is a monthly favourites I thought I'd make it into a 'year so far' favourites since some of the things in this blog I have loved and enjoyed not only this month but from January up to now. However, I'm not going to be talking about absolutely everything I've been loving  otherwise this blog could end up being super long and you'd all get extremely bored of me rambling on about everything. So I have been very critical and only included the best of the best. Everything I have included I highly recommend to anyone who is interested and will try my best to include links to the website or shops where you can buy them. Without any further ado, here are my April ('year so far') Favourites, I hope you all enjoy it!


Berkshire Blanket
I got this incredible grey throw for Christmas and even though it was a extremely humid, hot 40 degree day I couldn't put it down.  It is the softest thing I have ever felt in my life. I imagine its like cuddling up to a soft, fluffy bunny rabbit. When I am wrapped up in it I feel so comfy and happy, like I could float away with it, like it was my own personal cloud.
https://www.berkshireblanket.com/bunnysoft-throw-blanket



Too Faced Sweethearts Blush - Something About Berry
This is my first ever Too Faced product and I am in love. This blush is just perfection! I love the shade of pink, it is just the perfect shade to create a pinky flushed cheek. With a slight shimmer to give your face a healthy glow and long lasting wear, even on my oily face, it is perfect. And the Too Faced packaging are so cute. I will definitely be purchasing more of their products in the future.



Uni Chalk Marker
These ones are brilliant, you can draw on windows and mirrors and just wipe it off with a wet cloth once your finished. I have found these pens so good for revision and study for upcoming tests. You can write and draw things you need to know or remember on your mirror, where I and many other girl look everyday when we are getting ready for the day, and glance over your notes, after doing this everyday it goes into your head without too much effort.
I bought these from Office Works but I wasn't able to find them anywhere online, sorry.


DAFNI Hair Straightening Brush
When I first heard about this I thought it wouldn't actually work, it was one of those things that seemed too good to be true, too simple to actually work but it does and saves me so much time when I straighten my hair. All you have to do is brush your hair with this heated brush and your hair is straightened and yes it DOES work and it IS that simple. The purple part heats up and as it is brushed through your hair, heats and straightens it. It is also really energy efficient as it heats up really quickly and beeps when its ready so your not sitting there waiting for it to heat up when its actually already heated. And after a while when it isn't being used it automatically turns off. I am so glad I found this as it has changed my life and saved me so much time. Anyone who straightens their hair a lot like me I highly recommend this! It is quite expensive but completely worth it.


Cadbury Dairy Milk & Sweet Biscuits
I am absolutely obsessed with this chocolate. The combination of of a biscuit and chocolate reminds me of s'mores but without the marshmallow. It is delicious and really addictive, which is kind of a bad thing because it goes so fast. I could quite easily eat ten of these is one sitting.


Thoughts & Reflections Book
 Everyday for three years you fill in a section, each day being asked a different question for example 'Who do you admire and why?'. I love the idea of this book and being able to see how your values and thoughts change over three years. I bought this book from Typo (I'm pretty sure this is an Australian only shop, although I'm pretty sure you can get a similar type of book from shops other shops around the world).


The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist
This is my current favourite Body Shop fragrance. I am loving vanilla scents at the moment but I find that a lot of vanilla fragrances are too sweet and sickly, although this one isn't. It is the perfect balance of vanilla scent and isn't too strong. I love this as a day time scent making me feel more awake and ready for the day.
www.Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, please let me know if you liked it and what other posts you would like me to do.
SweetBlur xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that blusher looks lovely, I'll have to give it a try. Great post!

    Ella xx
    www.ellaselement.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it, thank you so much!

      Delete